These awards are specifically designed to recognise excellence in tackling fraud within the charity sector.
The focus of the awards is on pro-active prevention and deterrence including (but not limited to):
- donation fraud
- due diligence and partnership working (including grants)
- insider fraud; and
- moving money safely.
- showcase your excellence in tackling fraud
- benchmark your charity's efforts
- share best practice knowledge with others in your sector
- join industry leaders and celebrate the effort you put in
- Win a half-day counter fraud workshop
- Entry deadline has been EXTENDED to: Friday 05 October
- Shortlist announcement: Monday 08 October
- Awards ceremony: 17:00 Monday 22 October
- Large charity: UK-registered charity with an annual income in excess of £250,000 in 2017/18
- Small charity: UK-registered charity with an annual income of less than or equal to £250,000 in 2017/18
How to enter
To enter the 2018 Charities Against Fraud Awards, please go to the dedicated awards web page here.
Please note that by clicking the links on this page you will be redirected to a website hosted and maintained by Moore Stephens.