These awards are specifically designed to recognise excellence in tackling fraud within the charity sector.
The awards focus on pro-active prevention and deterrence around the five core themes of:
- insider fraud
- due diligence and partnership working
- transferring money safely (to beneficiaries and partners etc.); and
- receiving money safely (donations, grants, cash, legacies).
- Excellence in tackling fraud against charities - large charity
- Excellence in tackling fraud against charities - small charity
Click here for the full entry criteria
To enter the 2018 Charities Against Fraud Awards, please go to the dedicated awards web page here.
The deadline for all entries is 17:00 Friday 28 September.
Winners will be announced at a special ceremony on the 22 October - the first day of Charity Fraud Awareness Week. Register to attend here.
Please note that by clicking the links on this page you will be redirected to a website hosted and maintained by Moore Stephens.