These awards are specifically designed to recognise excellence in tackling fraud within the charity sector.
- Showcase your excellence in tackling fraud
- Benchmark your charity’s efforts
- Share best practice knowledge with others in your sector
- Join industry leaders and celebrate the effort you put in
- Win a half-day counter fraud workshop
Key dates for the diary
- Friday 04 October: Entry deadline at 17:00
- Monday 14 October: Shortlist announcement
- Monday 21 October: Awards ceremony
- Large charity
UK-registered charity with an annual income in excess of £250,000 in 2018/19
- Small charity
UK-registered charity with an annual income less than or equal to £250,000 in 2018/19
How to enter
You can download the entry pack and submit your entry by clicking here.
Please note that by clicking the links on this page you will be redirected to a website hosted and maintained by BDO.