12 free places for charity staff
The first steps taken when fraud is suspected can have a huge impact on the outcome of any subsequent action. The Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist (ACFS) course equips delegates with the necessary skills and knowledge to enable an effective investigation to take place.
Crowe is delighted to offer 12 places free-of-charge on an Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist course, starting in January 2019. The course is delivered in partnership with QuestGates Ltd, a leading firm of specialist loss adjusters, and is accredited by the University of Portsmouth, carrying 40 Level 4 Higher Education credits. Training will be delivered by an Accredited Counter Fraud Trainer over eight two-day modules, which will run one per month at Crowe’s central London office.
- The law relating to fraud
- Investigation law and procedure
- Evidence gathering
- Investigative interviewing
- Attending court and giving evidence
Who should be nominated?
- Charity staff who have a responsibility to respond and react to a suspicion of fraud, whether from an internal or external source
- The law covered will relate to that in England and Wales, so nominations should be made for staff who will be applying that law in their work.
- The nominating charity should not have already benefited from a free place on an ACFS course.
- Nominations should be accompanied by a short description of why the charity should benefit from a free place (not more than 150 words). This will be used to decide who will receive a place in the event of more than 12 nominations being received.
- The closing date for nominations is Friday 02 November 2018.
- Crowe accepts no liability in the event of the course or individual course modules being changed or cancelled.
How to apply
For further details and to nominate a delegate, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that by clicking the links on this page you will be redirected to an email address maintained by Crowe.