Join us in raising awareness of fraud risks and counter-fraud best practice with the charity and not-for-profits sectors.
The campaign will run between Monday 21 October and Friday 25 October 2019. Each day will have a specific theme:
- Monday 21 October: Understanding charity fraud
- Tuesday 22 October: Fundraising (donation) fraud
- Wednesday 23 October: Cybercrime and cybersecurity
- Thursday 24 October: Internal (insider) fraud
- Friday 25 October: Keeping data safe
- Take part in our social media campaign using #CharityFraudOut
- Organise some activities aimed at your staff and volunteers, members and beneficiaries, donors and supporters, customers and clients
- Register for our free online charity fraud awareness hub and take part in our live webinar discussions
- Download, use and share our free e-learning resources, practical helpsheets and case studies
Download our free supporters packs for the campaign timeline and digital assets, suggested tweets, planned activities, and other free resources.
The 2019 asset bundle will be available here shortly.