Join us in raising awareness of fraud risks and counter-fraud best practice with the charity and not-for-profits sectors.
The campaign will run between Monday 22 October and Friday 26 October 2018. Each day will have one or more specific themes:
- Monday 22 October: Cyber-fraud; current and emerging threats
- Tuesday 23 October: Grant fraud; due diligence and partnership working
- Wednesday 24 October: Donation fraud; legacy fraud
- Thursday 25 October: Insider fraud
- Friday 26 October: Moving money safely
- Join the conversation at #CharityFraudOut
- Organise some counter-fraud activities aimed at your staff and volunteers, members and beneficiaries, donors and supporters, customers and clients
- Watch, listen and share our series of short e-learning resources
- Read, enact and share our practical helpsheets
- Enter the Charities Against Fraud Awards 2018 (UK registered charities only)
- Download and use our other free resources
Download our free supporters packs for the campaign timeline and digital assets, suggested tweets, planned activities, and other free resources.
Click here to download the full supporters asset bundle.