Join us in raising awareness of fraud risks and counter-fraud best practice with the charity and not-for-profits sectors.
The campaign will run between Monday 21 October and Friday 25 October 2019. Each day will have a specific theme:
- Monday 21 October: Understanding charity fraud
- Tuesday 22 October: Fundraising (donation) fraud
- Wednesday 23 October: Cybercrime and cybersecurity
- Thursday 24 October: Internal (insider) fraud
- Friday 25 October: Keeping data safe
- Take part in our social media campaign using #CharityFraudOut
- Organise some activities aimed at your staff and volunteers, members and beneficiaries, donors and supporters, customers and clients
- Pre-register for our free online charity fraud awareness hub and take part in our live webinar discussions
- Download, use and share our free e-learning resources, practical helpsheets and case studies
- enter for a Charities Against Fraud Award.
Download our free supporters pack for the campaign timeline, suggested tweets, social media assets and planned activities.