- Join the conversation at #CharityFraudOut
- Organise some counter-fraud activities aimed at your staff and volunteers, members and beneficiaries, donors and supporters
- Enter the Charities Against Fraud Awards 2017 (Entries are now closed)
- Watch and share our short e-learning resources on key charity fraud risks and how to prevent them
- Enter our photo competition for a chance to win a morning team hamper for your team
- Come along to our free counter-fraud drop-in centre and launch event
- Participate in our Tweetathon
- Download and use our free partner pack.
- Download the supporter pack here.
- Look out (twitter)
- Listen out (twitter)
- Speak out (twitter)
- Main black banner (website)
- Main mint banner (website)
Posters are editable (so you can add your own logo) and can be scaled to fit any metric size up to A2.
- Poster type 1 - charity staff (add your own logo)
- Poster type 2 - charity staff (add your own logo)
- Poster type 1 - general public (add your own logo)
- Poster type 2 - general public (add your own logo)
- Be fraud aware (PDF)
- Common charity fraud risks
- Responding to fraud
- 10 questions about fraud that trustees should ask