Charity Fraud Awareness Week runs from 24 - 28 October.
The week promotes fraud awareness and encourages everyone working within the charity and not-for-profit sectors to start a conversation about fraud.
Each day a series of prevention tips will be tweeted on social media, along with practical examples of common scams. On Friday we will be live tweeting from the second national charity fraud conference in London.
By joining together we can make a difference in stopping fraud against charities.
Read our press release.
How to get involved
- Follow the conversation at #CharityFraud
- Promote your own anti-fraud messages or retweet ours
- Organise your own charity fraud awareness week activities
- Tweet or email your fraud-related questions to our panel of experts
- Download and use the free resources available below to spread the word
- Finally, share with us what you've done so that we can share them more widely with others in the sector!
- Charity Fraud Awareness Week - Do you use the F-word?
- Charity Fraud Awareness Week - Start a conversation today
- Be fraud aware (PDF)
- Tackling fraud in the charity sector: a summary of conference proceedings from the first national charity fraud conference