This practical and participative specialist lecture will provide an introduction to conducting internet and open source investigations and the core skills needed.
It will cover:
- How the internet can be used to combat fraud
- Sourcing information online using surface and deep web searches
- Overview of common tools and techniques
- Conducting online investigations lawfully and safely
- Practical dos and don’ts.
The lecture is aimed at anyone responsible for gathering information for intelligence or due diligence purposes in the course of their work such as internal audit, compliance, human resources and risk management and counter fraud professionals. You can view the promotional brochure here.
Dr Stephen Hill is an expert trainer and consultant in online investigations, cybercrime, data security and compliance. Stephen is a director of the Fraud Advisory Panel and the director of Hill Bingham Ltd.
For group bookings please call +44 (0)20 7920 8637
29 June 2017Time
09:00 - 11:30Location
Chartered Accountants' Hall, Moorgate Place, EC2R 6EACosts £65 + VAT Members; £130 + VAT Non-members Terms and conditions