Following the success of last year’s inaugural fraud conference, the Fraud Advisory Panel, INSOL Europe and R3 are back with The Fraud Conference 2022 on Wednesday 30 March in a hybrid format.
This conference brings together world-class speakers including law makers, insolvency experts, counter fraud specialists and renowned academics, who will deliver unique insights into hot topics related to tackling global economic crime including company fraud, corporate culture and behaviour, understanding deception, chasing assets, and how to put victims first and make fraudsters pay and much more!
The full programme is available here. Guest speakers include:
- Dame Vera Baird QC, Victims Commissioner for England and Wales
- Dr Elisabeth Carter, Criminologist and Forensic Linguist, Kingston University
- Michael Gubbins, Chief Bureau Officer, Criminal Assets Bureau
- Dame Margaret Hodge MP, Chair, APPG on Anti-Corruption and Responsible Tax
- Daniel Lewis, Barrister, Wilberforce Chambers
- Andrew Penhale, Head of Specialist Fraud Division, Crown Prosecution Service
- HHJ Deborah Taylor, Resident Judge, Southwark Crown Court
- Ron Warmington, Director, Second Sight Investigations Ltd
Book your ticket on our conference website here.
Please note that R3 are processing all registrations for The Fraud Conference – including those received from members of the Fraud Advisory Panel and INSOL Europe. To book, you must first create an R3 login/ID (if you do not already have one). Instructions are available on the website.
Early bird ticket offer
Members of Fraud Advisory Panel can use the code: 15OFFFAP which you will be able to apply at the last step of the booking, before making payment.
30 March 2022Time
09:15 - 17:00, followed by drinks receptionLocation
Face-to-face (in-person) / OnlineVenue
Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, Regents Park, London NW1 4LECosts See fraud conference website for details