Fraud comes in many forms and can target any organisation – charities included.
With reported fraud on the rise, it is important for charity professionals to be aware of the latest trends and how their charities might be affected.
This live webinar – led by Police Scotland – will update you on the latest frauds affecting charities in Scotland and how to avoid them.
The session will cover:
- Current (cyber) fraud trends in Scotland
- Types of fraud affecting charities
- Recent cases dealt with by the police
- How the police can help
Who should attend?
- Charity staff and volunteers of all levels
- Trustees, board members, director, and senior managers
- Professional advisers to the sector including accountants and lawyers
- Anyone else with an interest in the subject.
This is a live webinar, available on-demand afterward [TBC].