The fake wine, beer and spirits sector is estimated to cost the UK more than £200 million annually.
Victims range from high-end investors, to producers, large and small retailers, and members of the general public who cannot be guaranteed that the bottle of wine or gin they’ve purchased in their local supermarket is the real deal. Join us (either in person or online) for a panel discussion to find out more.
The seminar will be followed by a guided wine tasting and networking opportunity for those who attend in person only, led by Lucy Meza Ortega, the Head Sommelier at 67 Pall Mall.
- Maureen Downey, the Sherlock Homes of wine, owner and founder of Chai Consulting and Chai Vault;
- David Richardson, Regulatory & Commercial Affairs Director, The Wine and Spirit Trade Association;
- Kerri McGuigan, Associate in the Business Crime & Investigations team at Peters & Peters (chair)
- Seminar and guided wine tasting (in-person only): £40 + VAT FAP / FFPN Members; £60 + VAT Non-Members
- Seminar (online only): £10 + VAT FAP / FFPN Members; £15 + VAT Non-Members
In-person spaces are strictly limited.
18 October 2022Time
Face-to-face and onlineVenue
Chartered Accountants' Hall, One Moorgate Place, London EC2R 6EACosts See above.