We help our clients take immediate and decisive action to prevent, detect and respond to potentially contentious or harmful situations. Equally important to us is the ability to take a strategic approach, helping to advise our clients on claims, recoveries and other action that can be taken based on what we have found. Whether it is a fraud, business dispute, contract compliance issue, regulatory enquiry or large-scale transaction, major problems can quickly arise, spiral out of control and cause severe damage. Our team is made up of accountants, investigators, economists, technology specialists, ex-law enforcement professionals and regulators. We think and act 'forensically'.
KPMG Forensic’s 500+ multi-disciplined UK team is experienced in managing a diverse range of issues, both cross-sector and cross-border, working together with our global network of over 3,600 forensic professionals on matters including:
- fraud and financial misconduct investigations;
- competition and commercial disputes;
- asset tracing;
- fraud risk management assessments;
- regulatory investigations, or law enforcement action;
- anti-money laundering and sanctions compliance;
- anti-bribery and corruption compliance and investigations;
- cybercrime investigations;
- enhanced due diligence and monitoring;
- intellectual property and contract governance; and
- software asset management.